2008年2月1日

Ladybird flys with me

Again... I dreamed about flying in my dream this morning. (Maybe that's why I overslept...)
I was standing on a grass field, and there were lots of people there as well,
the thing is,
I got a beautiful ladybird in my hands,
which has bold yellow and black and some other colors on it's body.
It's pretty weird that it looks like a ladybird but when it was in my hands it felt like it was a softy bird, and the size is also like a bird.
Anyway, it can't fly although it has wings.
In my dream, it seemed like a friend to me, like a human friend now transformed into a ladybird, and it has no confident to believe it can fly as a bird.
I took it with me, I placed it on the back of my hand, and I said to it: " Fly, just give it a try."
I was watching it, trying to spread it's wings, but it just couldn't do it.
I raised my hand, and it tried several times.
I felt so sorry for it, and I really wanted to help this little bird...well, "ladybird".
I decide to take it fly with me.
I held it in hands and then slightly jumped to the air...
People in front of me were getting smaller, I looked at the little ladybird which was starting to try flapping its wings,
I was floating above all the people on green grass, I held the bird and extended my hands, I saw it was probably ready for taking off, then I let go...
It was flying... not very skilled, but it started to fly.
I followed it and flied behind, in the beginning it fell down straight to the ground,
I rushed to the bird and caught it.
Then I took off again, and flied higher,
it seemed to be ok, so I let go it,
it flied to the right and to the left, just couldn't keep itself balance,
when it was going to fall again,
I flied by it and gave the ladybird a "magic breath"(it looks like light smoke with shiny little dots in it and it's light yellow or pink or purple...)
the breath made it recover and flied higher.
So I just kept flying around it and giving it the magic breath to prevent it from falling.
In the end, the ladybird flapped its wings even harder and faster, then it flied far far away...

The whole background in my dream is yellow and orange, it was like a sunset scene...
Flying in this dream is really beautiful and taking my breath away.

沒有留言: